If you are living in Dubai or in UAE and planning to visit China soon, then probably you are asking what are the requirements, procedures, and fees for acquiring a China Visa. Let me help you.
Here is the list of documents that you need to submit for your visa application:
- Passport valid for 6 months
- UAE Visa Valid for 3 months
- One (1) Passport Size Photo with white background
- No objection certificate (NOC) from your sponsor indicating how long you’ve been working with the company, your profession (job) and salary.
- Hotel Booking
- Draft Itinerary
- Copy of your plane ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Invitation letter from a Chinese citizen you will visit. This is optional but will guarantee the approval of your visa.
Once you have all the necessary documents, next is to fill up the visa application form. You can download it here https://www.visaforchina.org/SGP_EN/generalinformation/downloads/260890.shtml
Next is to book your appointment for submission of the documents. Below are the steps.
- Go to https://www.visaforchina.org, select United Arab Emirates, Dubai.
- Click on Quick Access. Scroll down till you see Appointment Section then click on the Appointment (application) button.
- Enter your contact information. Set appointment date and time
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm your appointment. Press confirms.
- Print your appointment schedule.
- You will also get an email and SMS upon confirmation.
You are almost done! The next thing you need to do is to visit VFS Global at Wafi Mall, Dubai, Level 3 as per your appointed schedule.
In-case you can’t make it on your appointment or if you missed it. Don’t worry you can always go to https://www.visaforchina.org, to manage or rebook your appointment.
Visa fee for normal is AED 300 for normal (5 working days) and AED 400 for urgent (3 working days). Pay only on the cashier.
You will receive an SMS from VFS when your passport is ready for pick-up.
By the way, security is quite tight at FVS, click this link for more info. http://bio.visaforchina.org/DXB2_EN/aboutus/266121.shtml